If you have yet to experience first-hand the stress associated with helping a child navigate the college admissions and/or financial aid process, then brace yourself.
The process can either break families apart or bring them closer together. We can help you stay on the right side of that equation with...
Selecting the right college:
- Should I inject my own preferences into my son's college list?
- How do I best plan my daughter's college visits?
- Why are many colleges no longer considered safety schools?
- What if my daughter is a recruited athlete?
- How do we filter through all of the marketing and hype?
Navigating the college application process:
- Should my son take the SAT again or try the ACT this time?
- What is really considered beyond grades and test scores?
- Does applying early give my son an advantage?
- What are colleges going to ask in an interview?
- How should my son handle a school suspension in his applications?
- How will my daughter be considered as an international candidate?
Financing a college education:
- How early do we start searching for scholarships for our son?
- What other vehicles are available to help us finance college?
- Does the FAFSA account for unusual family circumstances?
- Can I appeal the Expected Family Contribution quote?
Back to top