How we use information we collect:
Beyond browsing our web site as a visitor, we require you/your organization to register for an account in order to provide access for you to proprietary content, resource/referral information, and contact details. In order to provide you with our full offering, we may collect the following types of information:
Information you/your organization provide(s)
When you/your organization either expresses interest in our services or engages in a contract for our services, we ask for information in order to assess needs. This may include collection of this data through surveying.
Information you provide
When you/your organization engage(s) in a contract for our services, access will be enabled through an initial registration process and, following that, a member login function each time these services are accessed. Some of the information you submit at (or beyond) this point may be personally identifiable. However, your identifiable personal information and any associated sensitive data will not be, beyond communicating directly with you, sold, licensed or further disseminated to any third party, except as otherwise set forth below.
In the process of registering and accessing our system via the web-based program we provide, we will have access to various other information, including, but not limited to, your Internet Protocol address and other navigational data. We may need to utilize this information to address technical communication or server problems, to communicate with you, and to determine how better to administer and improve our services to you and your company.
Other site data
Choices for personal information:
In the following limited circumstances, EnCompass may share personal information with a third party:
- We have your prior consent
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service with your Company, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, criminal, security or technical issues, or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of EnCompass Education Solutions, Inc., its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information which would not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. However, we cannot guarantee absolute risk mitigation against electronic breaches outside of the purview of our immediate control. We urge you to use particular caution when sending sensitive information by email transmission and handling registration and/or member log-in details.
Changes to this policy