The transition from child-care to school can come much faster than you might expect and suddenly you find yourself racing to validate your own education beliefs from one stage to the next. We can help answer the questions that arise as you struggle to locate the information and resources you desperately need...
- Is public or private school right for my child?
- How does the application process work for private school?
- What is a charter school and is one right for my child?
- What do alternatives such as Waldorf or Montessori offer?
- What are the real merits of a school with religious affiliation?
- How would universal Pre-K impact our childcare and school plans?
- We recently moved to the US. Is ELL support a reality for our children?
Middle school and high school:
- How do I prepare my daughter for her years in high school?
- How will our son manage all his extra homework?
- What is the difference between an AP and an IB curriculum?
- Is it too late to start saving for college?
- What extracurricular activities really matter to colleges?
Back to top
- What are our son's options if he is not suited for college?
- What can our daughter do if she needs to take a year off?
- Is there any merit to a GED?
- What are the vocational options available to my son?